March 24, 2018

[Review] ALIVE:LAB - Multi Ice Cream

Hello everyone! :)

Today I would like to share with you my current morning moisturizing cream. :D

If you are a student or young working adult, without much extra allowance, our aim is to get functional products with affordable price.

Yes, if you agree with me, please do follow my blog for more product reviews on this criteria! ;)

First of all, let's explore this Multi Ice Cream, shall we?


Review; ALIVE:LAB's Multi Ice Cream
ALIVE:LAB's Multi Ice Cream | 얼라이브랩 멀티 아이스 크림 | 100ml

I learned about this product about 1 year ago, while watching Korean Youtuber Hanbyul as she breakdowns to viewers her TOP 10 Best Beauty Items for 2017.

In the video, she mentioned that if she must choose a moisturizing cream for the rest of her life, that would be ALIVE:LAB's Multi Ice Cream for sure. She has tried a large range of skincare products, from high end to drugstore, and here's her statement.


TOP10 (eng sub) Best Beauty Items for 2017 | Hanbyul link here

Wow, I am really tempted to purchase this amazing cream! In fact, I have been searching for this product for some time before it was launched on Hermo (shopping site). There and then I finally got my hands on it! :D

Let's get into the product!

The main ingredients of Multi Ice Cream are Canadian glacial milk (for skin cooling) and Galactomyces ferment filtrate (for skin nourishment).

I do not know the philosophy behind the product name, but a wild guess, I think it is called "multi" because it can be mixed together with ALIVE:LAB's Centella Dressing Powder or Red-Spot Lemon Powder. "Ice" is to portray the cooling effect.

However, to categorize this product as "cream" could be very misleading. :/ The fact is it has opaque gel texture (as below).


Review; ALIVE:LAB's Multi Ice Cream


The gel is firm and definitely not watery-type cream. See, even I scoop it and turn it upside down, it won't fall or slip (as below).


Review; ALIVE:LAB's Multi Ice Cream


Yes, it does come with the spatula in the package. :) It comes in handy and more hygienic too!

Usually I will take one scoop of the Multi Ice Cream for my entire face.


Review; ALIVE:LAB's Multi Ice Cream


Rub the product until it is absorbed into the skin. It will give a shining (looks moisturizing) effect once you applied on the skin. Be careful on the amount, so that you will not appear as if you have an oily face.

Usually I will apply sunscreen and concealer in order to complete my morning routine.


Review; ALIVE:LAB's Multi Ice Cream


You may ask? Is this product sufficient to provide moisture to our skin?

Well, I certainly couldn't say for everyone as we have different skin conditions. As for me, I have combination skin and I am very happy with this product. It doesn't feel burden after applied it on the skin, but rather refreshing. Plus, it doesn't have any distinguish fragrance or disturbing scent. That's why I keep going into this product every morning.

Remember the Korean Youtuber Hanbyul I mentioned earlier? She has dry skin and she says this product tackles not only the surface, but also inner skin dryness. That's why she loves it so much.
(*Note: It might be insufficient if you are experiencing extreme skin dryness.)


Review; ALIVE:LAB's Multi Ice Cream


This product costs around KRW16,000 (approximately RM50+) if you purchase in South Korea.


updated on 20/05/2018:-
Leave the Multi Ice Cream in refrigerator to stay cool and wait to discover its sherbet-like ice cream texture! Try it now! ;)


**********************************************************************

Rating: 4.5/5

Recommend: Highly recommend for daily moisture.

Repurchase: Perhaps not so soon, as I would like to try out another similar product.

For your reference.


**********************************************************************


Is this product review helpful?

Leave a simple comment below because I long to hear from you. *^0^*

Cheers!^^

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© soulmatehyeon. Design by FCD.