April 30, 2017

[Monthly Project] #5 March 2017 Beauty Haul 🔖

Monthly Project (April 2017)

#5 Hyeon's March 2017 Beauty Haul


Delayed by a month, I'm would like to share with you my huge beauty haul which happened on last month. Stay with me as I am going to briefly run you through my long list.

DO NOT just read through the whole passage! Leave a comment below and share with me your thoughts after reading :) I really wish to interact with y'all ^_^


**********************************************************************************


Monthly Project; March 2017 Beauty Haul


Disclaimer: It's wasn't my initial intention to buy such amount of beauty products.. T^T I didn't get all these products in one-go. It was a total of 4 purchase which were done at different time... and it ended like what we have here.

Okay, let's break it down to 2 category: drugstore haul and online shopping haul.


Drugstore Haul - Guardian Health and Beauty


First, the drugstore. There was a month-end promotion at Guardian, a local drugstore. Certain makeup brands (i.e. Maybelline and Revlon) are having "buy 3 for 2" which this promotion is very luring for drugstore beauty fanatic, like me...


Monthly Project; March 2017 Beauty Haul; Guardian


What I've got here are:-
(1) Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Concealer 120 Light
(2) Maybelline's The Falsies Push Up Drama Waterproof
(3) Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick Matte 016 Paradise Pink
(4) Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water 400ml

The total amount spent was RM107.85. (sorry for I didn't mark down the price for individual product @@)

The reason why I bought the Maybelline's concealer and Garnier's cleansing water is because both they gained much popularity and good reviews. I've tested the concealer using the tester available at the drugstore, and indeed its creamy formula and matte-finish really amazed me. As for the cleansing water, I'm currently using it and please stay tuned for its individual review soon! :D

The Paradise Pink from Revlon is absolutely gorgeous. I love the color right at the spot. It is a lighter shade of red with orange undertone. Plus, it has matte-finish which the colour could lasts a bit longer, my personal preference. Just can't wait to show it to you! :D

As for the Maybelline's Push Up Drama Waterproof Mascara, honestly, I bought it because of two reasons: (1) in order to be eligible for the "buy 3 for 2" promo; (2) Gigi Hadid looked gorgeous with it from the advert. (heh)


That's the end of my drugstore beauty haul. Coming to the next category - online shopping! It has been my after-work entertainment lately (LOL)


***

Online Shopping Haul Pt. 1 - my.Althea.kr


If you have been keeping up with my posting, it wouldn't be a hard guess for you to tell which are my favourite online shopping websites.

Yeap, it's either Althea, Hermo or Gmarket. These are the 3 online shopping websites which I always check out from time to time. Among three, Althea has been my first favourite website as they offer the cheapest price at most of the times (i.e. promotion discount code, monthly buy 2 for 1 promotion, new item discount, and etc.)

Particularly, I've made 2 orders from Althea during the month of March, separately in 6 days apart. The products from my first purchase were those I've pick-and-choose/considering since February. Not long after I submitted my purchase, Althea then was having buy 2 for 1 "March Sharing" promotion (say whutt??) Then I saw Benton's Aloe BHA Skin Toner (which I just recently read good review) is in the product list. At the end, I submitted my 2nd purchase by including some other products in order to reach the minimum amount for free shipping (get free shipping for minimum RM99 and above per order) (as below).


Monthly Project; March 2017 Beauty Haul; Althea
Lovely pink packaging


Monthly Project; March 2017 Beauty Haul; Althea


Here's what I've got from the 2 orders:- (no specific order)
(1) CFC Lab's Argan Glow Hair Oil 110ml
(2) Demeter's Laundromat Perfume 15ml
(3) Lizly's What a Chic Palette
(4) Jill2's Aqua Blossom O.L.E.D Whitening Cream 50ml
(5) ONSAEMEEIN's Perfect Moisture-Cream 70ml
(6) Medi Heally's Waist Warm Pack 2ea
(7) Milky Dress' Lady Spot Nine Serum
(8) Benton's Aloe BHA Skin Toner 200ml
(9) Calmia's Cleansing Tissue 87g
(10) Witch's Pouch's Love Me Blusher Indie Violet 11g
(11) Benton's Snail Bee High Content Essence 60ml
(12) Moksha's Dear Mask Sheabutter
(13) It's My's Magic Sponge (free gift)


I've tried on most of the products mentioned above, but I still need some time to consolidate a review for each product, so please stay tuned! ;)

As of now, there are a few of products which I've gained love for it. For instance, CFC Lab's Argan Glow Hair Oil, Lizly's What a Chic Palette, Benton's Aloe BHA Skin Toner & Snail Bee High Content Essence. Good products and results are prominent. Definitely will share with you a detailed review later on!


***

Online Shopping Haul Pt. 2 - Gmarket.co.kr

Okay, this is quite unexpected and it's out-of-the-blue. One day, I was watching a Korean Youtuber who introduces Point's Cleansing Cream in her daily night routine. I wasn't really fancy of double-cleansing because I am lazy.

Then another day, my friend Yvonne asked me randomly, "do you have anything want to buy on Gmarket?". I thought, "lemme just search the product and see how much it cost. if it's pricy, I would just forget about it".

It so happened that Point's online store was having "buy 1 free 1" promotion for certain products, including the cleansing cream. It was RM41.60 for 2 500ml cleansing cream. So I put in my order, add up the EMS oversea shipping fee, blah blah blah, it ended up with RM79.20 for 2 of these.

At first, I was speculative about the product and how long will it last for 500g. But I was wrong. With just a little amount, it can remove my entire face makeup. So eventually, I didn't feel that bad for purchasing these cleansing cream. Well, it's all about products that worth the money. At least they will last for a good 6 months for sure.


Monthly Project; March 2017 Beauty Haul; Gmarket; Point


***


What do you think after reading this? Which of these products you wish to read on my upcoming Weekly Beauty Products Review? Write it down in the comment box and I will get back to you ^_^

'Til the next time. Cheers!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© soulmatehyeon. Design by FCD.